Tuesday 24 July 2012

Bottlebrush Painting

Have finally finished my Callistemon (Bottlebrush) painting. After several months and many interruptions, this commission piece is finally finished. I was becoming quite embarrassed by the amount of time it took. It was for a special person so am now anxious to deliver it.


Calistemon - Bottlebrush July 2012

In my following posts I will show you the processes that went in to this painting.

Finally a little window of time (before I leave for Bali where I am taking a Sketching group) and want to begin a painting of my own.

My recent tutoring at Sturt Winter School in Mittagong produced some wonderful new specimens which I am anxious to begin.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I would be very interested to hear about your processes.
    Many thanks,
    D

    ReplyDelete